Friday, June 20, 2008

I hope you never have to "Dew" this


So here is the real reason for my post...... I have continually been telling people how busy I am. I'm sure they think, ya, well so am I, which they probably are. However, I had an experience today that truly explains my situation. I bought a new pack of pens 2 weeks ago for school. I have been using the same pen for 2 weeks. I don't actually take notes with these pens because I take notes in class on my computer. However, I do use them to make note cards with, so I can study. Today, my pen that I bought 2 weeks ago.... ran out. Yes, it's true, it RAN OUT! I have never in my entire life had a pen run out me, let alone in 2 weeks. I believe this is truly an amazing feat. I know what you're thinking though ... I sure hope Wendy's hand is ok. Well, don't you worry, I ice at night, stretch in the morning and before I go to bed. FALSE. But that would be funny if I really did do that.

7 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks for posting some pics. I am sorry school is so busy. We miss you! We played in the Utah summer games today. Was fun, but super hot. We totally skipped Spring this year. We miss you! Keep up the posts as you get time:)

Stephanie Brinton said...

Hey Louise. I guess when you are on the computer all day, the last thing you want to do is write more, but I get look forward to your news. And the pen thing - I was so studious, it happened to me all of the time. HA HA!

Anna-Lena and Eric said...

Don't worry all the hard work will pay off in the end. Glad for a little news on how you are.

Andrea said...

That's funny.

Eric and Jackie said...

Oh Wendy you make me laugh. Do you really need to make that many note card? Ok I need to remember who I am talking to, yes you do, you were married to your computer when I lived with you. Miss you and I hope school "chill-ax's" a little bit.

Lauren said...

Hi Wendy, I had no idea you had a blog and I can't wait to hear what you have to say next. ;) I hope all is well.

Wes, Aulani, and Landon K. said...

Hey this is Wes and Lani from UVSC. You remember, the professional soccer player that you have a picture with? I even autographed that thing for you! Glad to see you are doing well. Check out our little baby, he has red hair.