Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gettysburg

I know it's been i long time since I've done this. I can't believe how time flies. I saw Frankie's trip to New York though, and it instilled a new "blogger fever" in me.
Anyway, I finally decided I needed to start doing some things while I was out here, or I was going to be home and not done one thing. So I went to Gettysburg. It was a nice start on my list of little adventures. My roomate, Katie, one of classmates, and I drove down one Sat. We saw the visitors center and headed out to see the battle fields. Holy Moly, it was kind of amazing just how vast the area was. One day was plenty for me, just in case anyone decided to make a trip out of it after my elaborate and detailed description. It was pretty cool to see and to say I've done that. Just for an update. . . . school is good. It's hard. I'ts hard to stay focused especially at a pace like this. I'm tired, I'm not gonna lie. I'm already looking forward to X-mas. But thats ok. I heard once "it's the hard that makes it great" :)

3 comments:

Deloris said...

Wendy, I loved your comment on my blog. It was sooo funny. It made me laugh out loud. I miss you. Happy belated birthday by the way. Sorry I missed it (AGAIN). I didn't have internet though, so I have a pretty good excuse now. Did you have a good one? 31 is mighty old!!! I love you. I miss you. Maybe we'll see each other again someday. Let's talk a little more often okay?

Andrea said...

That previous comment was from me, Andrea. Don't be scared.

Erin M said...

Wendy, You're alive! I can't believe you're in PA. Crazy! I saw Nina at the alumni thing last night and she told me about your blog. I'm so happy to see you...even if it's a picture on my computer screen. I am new to the blogging thing, so mine isn't very fancy but it's heersthemayboys.blogspot.com. Clever, huh?:) Love, Er-ball