Thursday, April 17, 2008

"So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, A'Dew'"

The time has finally come and I'm leaving. However, before it came time for me to bounce, my awesome, awesome friends decided to get together and have a little going away party at Macaroni Grill. It was so fun to be with everyone and have a chance to say "see ya later." We talked, we laughed, we reminisced about the good ol' days. It was fantastic. Then of course we watched old volleyball videos at Frankie's house, remembering the days when BYU volleyball ruled the country. Ha Ha just kidding those dang Ninnany..... I mean Nittany Lions! Anyway, it was a great night. Thanks guys! It was a blast.




1 comment:

Eric and Jackie said...

So long Wendy! Good luck in ? So glad I got to be at your going away party! DEW some good in Penn!