Sunday, May 11, 2008

You can "Dew" anything

So who knew Wyoming is as really desolate as everyone jokes about? I'll tell you what, I sure didn't! I guess I've never really been though Wyo before, but it is baren. The only good thing about crossing the desolate state, (ps. if anyone is ever worried about over population again, there's plenty of room in Wyo) was that we got to see Trever. Sad, I know, that all of us were actually congregating in Wyo. However, it was very fun. Buddins had already taken a lunch break, because he forgot we were coming, thanks by the way, so he just took a second one. However, when we arrived the car was so jammed packed we couldn't fit him in. He was too chicken to ask his boss to borrow his car, considering he was on his 2nd lunch, so we made it work in the Ford!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'll be sure to let my fellow Californians know about the space in Wyoming. You're funny.