Sunday, May 25, 2008

Definately "DEW" Palmyra


Sorry for delay in posting my trip. I'm definately not still on the road. I made it to PA, but my first week was so crazy I haven't had time to finnish posting about our trip.
Well, if you haven't ever been to Palmyra, I would definately suggest it. It was amazing. It was so peaceful and the spirit is so strong, I didn't want to leave (that could be in part that our next stop was Lock Haven, PA :) ) The sacred grove was awesome. It's so quite and beautiful. I loved it. We didn't get to do a session at the temple because you have to take your own clothes. And as most of you know, there was not getting one more thing into that poor little ford known as Elphi.
We visited the hill Cumorah, the Smith's farm and house, the sacred grove, and the E.B. Grandin print shop where the Book of Mormon was printed. All in all, it was a great place to visit and refill my spiritual tank to head into the real world of being a "peculiar person."

3 comments:

Anna-Lena and Eric said...

Congrats on PA school. That is awesome.

Gehmlich's said...

Hey, what's going on? Any new adventures? Hope all is going well. Oh yeah, what's up with that first song on the blog?

Eric and Jackie said...

YOur trip looks awesome wish I could've been there with you. The picture of the Sacred Grove is amazing. I miss you. Sorry your first week was so crazy but it probably didn't leave time to miss home, or did it?