Sunday, May 11, 2008



"Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa" One of the best movie quotes ever. I can see how someone might get confused though. . . . .False! The only thing in Iowa is fields. So unless you are a cow and eating grass is heaven to you, Iowa is NOT heaven. So we've spent 3 full days in the car. What an experience. It actually hasn't been too bad. I've almost enjoyed it. I've sang (by sang, I mean at the top of my lungs or in latin pulmonary. I studied a little inbetween musicals) wicked, sound of music, newsies, les mis, sister act 2, and a little yodling something or other thanks to Dad. I think I'm ready to hit broadway! We stayed in Iowa for a night, just in case it was heaven and we were missing something, and then continued on to Michigan. Tomorrow we're on to Ohio.

2 comments:

Stephanie Brinton said...

You crack me up!!! Brings back good memories of all our road trips - Leeds, Saaaan Diego, and good old Orang-a-thorp. But this sounds like the road trip of all road trips - we didn't get through nearly as many musicals. I can't wait to see where you go next!

Andrea said...

I love that movie! Ohhhhh Leedssssssthhhhh!!!!. That was the best.